Breaking
World leaders gather for emergency summit on climate crisis • Tech giants announce major breakthrough in fusion energy • Stocks reach all-time high as global trade recovers • Global News 24 launches premium news experience • Stay updated with real-time headlines •
BACK TO NEWS
Technologyabout 2 hours ago

Musk v Altman: tech bros at war over OpenAI – The Latest

The Guardian
The Guardian

Verified Publisher

Musk v Altman: tech bros at war over OpenAI – The Latest

A long and bitter legal battle between tech billionaires Elon Musk and Sam Altman has culminated in victory for the OpenAI boss. Musk has vowed to appeal the verdict. But what did the trial reveal about big tech and the global AI race?Lucy Hough speaks to Guardian US tech and power reporter Nick Robins-Early Continue reading...

Musk v Altman: tech bros at war over OpenAI – The Latest 00:00:00 00:00:00 A long and bitter legal battle between tech billionaires Elon Musk and Sam Altman has culminated in victory for the OpenAI boss. Musk has vowed to appeal the verdict. But what did the trial reveal about big tech and the global AI race?

Lucy Hough speaks to Guardian US tech and power reporter Nick Robins-Early Composite: AP/Photothek/Getty Explore more on these topics Sam Altman Today in Focus Elon Musk OpenAI AI (artificial intelligence)

Read original story at The Guardian

Continue reading this article on the publisher's website.

Visit Website

More from The Guardian

NAACP urges boycott of college sports in south over voting rights
Sports
The Guardian
The Guardianabout 1 hour ago1 min read

NAACP urges boycott of college sports in south over voting rights

Eight southern states have moved to draw new maps after Callais decision, severely weakening the Voting Rights ActThe NAACP on Tuesday launched a campaign urging Black athletes, their families, alumni and fans to boycott athletic programs of public universities in states that “have moved to limit, weaken or erase Black voting representation”.In the announce

NS&I to contact bereaved families owed £367m after missing savings scandal
Technology
The Guardian
The Guardianabout 1 hour ago1 min read

NS&I to contact bereaved families owed £367m after missing savings scandal

The bank’s interim chief executive says ‘this issue should never have happened’, but warns it may take time to process claimsNational Savings and Investments bank will start to contact thousands of families affected by a missing savings scandal next week, as it confirmed how much they are owed.In March, the chief executive of the state-backed bank was forced out after it emerged there had been long-running problems with the

Surrey police launch investigation into UK Epstein abuse allegations
Technology
The Guardian
The Guardianabout 1 hour ago1 min read

Surrey police launch investigation into UK Epstein abuse allegations

Force say two women have come forward alleging they were victims of attacks detailed in Epstein filesSurrey police have launched a criminal investigation into allegations of child sexual abuse after two women came forward to say they were the victims of attacks in Britain detailed in the Epstein files.The force said the claims were historic, dating to the 1980s and 1990s, with one in Surrey and allegations concerning Berkshire understood to relate to the Windsor estate.